Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Launch Party Day


This is my thinking the morning of 1-1-2013 Launch Party Day.  Thank you Jesus for this day........


It's the morning of departure. I am excited and a little sad. I'm excited about all the friends and family I will find in the streets; the number of people that through me, God will bring to himself. 

I am a little sad for leaving some of my friends, but they are still my friends and will be here when I return. 

God has shown me his power and grace as I leave my familiar grounds of serving him. I am going to unfamiliar ground to seek and find my brothers and sisters lacking hope and needing salvation. I hope to bring them to the true Father and Creator of us all. 

As I prepare to leave, I know this; God is with me, and I am empowered by the Holy Spirit and God's will.  

I am just a small town girl from Oklahoma, with nothing to gain except my Father's approval and mercy and grace. I am covered by his blood and I wear his armor, true and proud. For if God is with me, who can be against me?

I have no idea what this journey will bring, but I am so excited to be about the journey, His journey.

"I praise you, Lord, for each breath I take and each thought I have to serve you and your kingdom."

Sammie


1 comment:

  1. Thinking and praying for you. Miss you. -Kristen Munger

    ReplyDelete